To increase the effectiveness of the Anderson Museum of Art as a cultural center through the following means:
- By stimulating public interest in the collection, exhibits and programs in art, music and theatre.
- By planning special activities that will lead to an increased membership in the Anderson Museum of Art.
- By carrying out projects with will increase the revenues for operation and for the acquisition of works of art.
- By providing hospitality for distinguished guests and lecturers of the Museum, as well as serving as hostesses for its previews, receptions, concerts and other activities.
- By cooperating with the Board of Trustees and staff of the Anderson Museum of Art in such other matters as are determined to be appropriate for action by the Women’s League.